Welcome to the page of the working group on Mathematical Fuzzy Logic, the MathFuzzLog, founded in September 2007. Its aims are to conduct and promote the research in Mathematical Fuzzy Logic understood as a bunch of formal systems of non-classical logics as established after Hájek’s monograph, Metamathematics of Fuzzy Logic.
- Tommaso Flaminio, Artificial Intelligence Research Institute (IIIA), of the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC)
Former Coordinators (2007 — 2016)
- Petr Cintula, Institute of Computer Science, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Rep.
- Carles Noguera, Institute of Information Theory and Automation, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Rep.
This official page of the MathFuzzLog is intended to gather news and conference announcements related to mathematical fuzzy logic.
The old version of the web site can be found here, in the form of a wiki page.
- Diego Valota, Department of Computer Science, University of Milano
Former Web administrator
- Karel Chvalovský, Institute of Computer Science, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Rep.