We collect here links to research groups and to projects whose activities are related with the MathFuzzLog group.
Groups and projects:
- Sysmics – Syntax meets Semantics – Methods, Interactions, and Connections in Substructural logics.
- Fuzzy Model Theory and Fuzzy Class Theory
- Logic group at the University of Salerno, Italy
- Logic Seminar at the Università degli Studi di Milano and the Università degli Studi dell’Insubria, Italy
- EUSFLAT – The European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technlogies
Series of conferences:
- LATD – Logic, Algebra and Truth Degrees is the biannual official conference of the MathFuzzLog held in even years. Next edition will be in Bern.
- ManyVal, a series of international workshops on the logical and algebraic aspects of many-valued reasoning
Books, papers, special issues:
- Handbook of Mathematical Fuzzy Logic, wiki page