Forthcoming and current events in (or related to) the community of Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- TACL 2015: Topology, Algebra, and Categories in Logic 2015. School: Campus of Salerno, Fisciano 15 - 19 June 2015. Conference: Ischia, Italy, 21 - 26 June 2015.
- Trends in Logic XV: Logics for Social Behaviour. Delft University of Technology Delft, The Netherlands, 29 June - 3 July 2015.
- IFSA/EUSFLAT 2015: 16th World Congress of the International Fuzzy Systems Association (IFSA) and 9th Conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (EUSFLAT). Gijón, Spain, 30 June - 3 July 2015.
- LICS 2015: Thirtieth annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science. Kyoto, Japan, 6 - 10 July 2015.
- WoLLIC 2015: 22nd Workshop on Logic, Language, Information and Computation. Bloomington, Indiana, USA, 20 - 23 July 2015.
- WL4AI 2015: IJCAI-2015 Workshop WL4AI'15. Weighted Logics for AI: logic, uncertain beliefs, preferences, partial truth. Buenos Aires, Argentina, 25 - 27 July 2015.
- FUZZ-IEEE 2015: IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, with a Special Session on Recent trends in many-valued logic and fuzziness. Istanbul, Turkey, 2 - 5 August 2015.
- CLMPS 2015: 15th Congress on Logic, Methodology, and Philosophy of Science CLMPS, co-located with Logic Colloquium. Helsinki, Finland, 3 - 8 August 2015.
- CSL 2015: 24th EACSL Annual Conference on Computer Science Logic. Berlin, Germany, 7 - 10 September 2015.
- ESSFLA 2015: First European Summer School on Fuzzy Logic and Applications. Lake Como School of Advanced Studies, Como, Italy, 7 - 11 September 2015.
- Tableaux 2015: The 23rd International Conference on Automated Reasoning with Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods. Wroclaw, Poland, 21 - 24 September 2015.
- TbiLLC 2015: Eleventh International Tbilisi Symposium on Language, Logic and Computation. Tbilisi, Georgia, 21 - 25 September 2015.
- 7th Conference on Non-Classical Logic: Non-Classical Logic. Theory and Applications. Torun, Poland, 24- 26 September 2015.
- LORI 2015: The fifth international conference on Logic, Rationality and Interaction. Taipei, Taiwan, 28 - 30 October 2015.
- LPAR-20: 20th International Conference on Logic for Programming Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning. University of the Pacific, Suva, Fiji, 24 - 28 November 2015.
- LFCS 2016: Logical Foundations of Computer Science 2016. Deerfield Beach, Florida, USA, 4 - 7 January 2016.
- FSTA 2016: Twelfth International Conference on Fuzzy Set Theory and Applications. Liptovský Ján, Slovakia, 24 - 29 January 2016.
- ISMVL 2016: 46th IEEE International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic. Sapporo, Japan, 18 - 20 May 2016.
- A special issue of Fuzzy Sets and Systems in honor of Francesc Esteva on the occasion of his 70th birthday is currently being edited by Félix Bou, Marco Cerami, Pere Garcia, Àngel García-Cerdaña, Lluís Godo and Carles Noguera.