Forthcoming and current events in (or related to) the community of Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- FUZZ-IEEE 2015: IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, with a Special Session on Recent trends in many-valued logic and fuzziness. Istanbul, Turkey, 2 - 5 August 2015.
- CLMPS 2015: 15th Congress on Logic, Methodology, and Philosophy of Science CLMPS, co-located with Logic Colloquium. Helsinki, Finland, 3 - 8 August 2015.
- CSL 2015: 24th EACSL Annual Conference on Computer Science Logic. Berlin, Germany, 7 - 10 September 2015.
- ESSFLA 2015: First European Summer School on Fuzzy Logic and Applications. Lake Como School of Advanced Studies, Como, Italy, 7 - 11 September 2015.
- Tableaux 2015: The 23rd International Conference on Automated Reasoning with Analytic Tableaux and Related Methods. Wroclaw, Poland, 21 - 24 September 2015.
- TbiLLC 2015: Eleventh International Tbilisi Symposium on Language, Logic and Computation. Tbilisi, Georgia, 21 - 25 September 2015.
- 7th Conference on Non-Classical Logic: Non-Classical Logic. Theory and Applications. Torun, Poland, 24- 26 September 2015.
- LORI 2015: The fifth international conference on Logic, Rationality and Interaction. Taipei, Taiwan, 28 - 30 October 2015.
- LPAR-20: 20th International Conference on Logic for Programming Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning. University of the Pacific, Suva, Fiji, 24 - 28 November 2015.
- ManyVal 2015: International workshop on the logical and algebraic aspects of many-valued reasoning. This year the topic is "Modal and first-order many-valued logics". Les Diablerets, Switzerland, 11 - 13 December 2015.
- LFCS 2016: Logical Foundations of Computer Science 2016. Deerfield Beach, Florida, USA, 4 - 7 January 2016.
- FSTA 2016: Twelfth International Conference on Fuzzy Set Theory and Applications. Liptovský Ján, Slovakia, 24 - 29 January 2016.
- ISMVL 2016: 46th IEEE International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic. Sapporo, Japan, 18 - 20 May 2016.
- A special issue of Fuzzy Sets and Systems in honor of Francesc Esteva on the occasion of his 70th birthday is currently being edited by Félix Bou, Marco Cerami, Pere Garcia, Àngel García-Cerdaña, Lluís Godo and Carles Noguera.