Forthcoming and current events in (or related to) the community of Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- EUMAS 2013: European Workshop on Multi-Agent Systems, with a special session on Logical Aspects of Multi-Agent Systems. Toulouse, France, 12 - 13 December 2013.
- LPAR-19: 19th International Conference on Logic for Programming Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning, with a workshop on Algebraic Logic in Computer Science. Stellenbosch, South Africa, 14 - 19 December 2013.
- FSTA 2014: Twelfth International Conference on Fuzzy Set Theory and Applications. Liptovský Ján, Slovakia, 26 - 31 January 2014.
- ESTYLF 2014: Spanish Congress of Fuzzy Logic and Technology. Zaragoza, Spain, 5 - 7 February 2014.
- WCP5: 5th World Congress on Paraconsistency, Kolkata, India, 13 - 17 February 2014.
- 35th Linz Seminar on Fuzzy Set Theory: Linz, Austria, 18 - 22 February 2014. Topic: Graded Logical Approaches and their Applications.
- FoIKS 2014: Eighth International Symposium on Foundations of Information and Knowledge Systems. Bordeaux, France, 3 - 7 March 2014.
- IMI AJD: Applications of Algebra XVIII. Zakopane, Poland, 10 - 16 March 2014.
- EBL 2014: 17th Brazilian Logic Conference. Petropolis, Brazil, 7-11 April 2014.
- ISMVL 2014: 44th IEEE International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic. Bremen, Germany, 19 - 21 May 2014.
- ICAISC 2014: 13th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing, Zakopane, Poland, 1 - 5 June 2014.
- AAA88: AAA88 Workshop on General Algebra. Warsaw, Poland, 19 - 22 June 2014.
- Trends in Logic XIII: Gentzen's and Jaśkowski's heritage; 80 years of Natural Deduction and Sequent Calculi. University of Lodz, Poland, 2 - 5 July 2014.
- Trends in Logic XIV: The Road Less Travelled, Off-stream applications of formal methods. University of Ghent, Belgium, 8 - 11 July 2014.
- IPMU 2014: 15th International Conference on Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems Conference. Montpellier, France, 15 - 19 July 2014.
- WoLLIC 2014: 21st Workshop on Logic, Language, Information and Computation. Valparaíso, Chile, 1 - 4 September 2014.
- FedCSIC 2014: Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems. Warsaw, Poland, 7 - 10 September 2014.
- IEEE IS'14: IEEE Intelligent Systems IS'14. Warsaw, Poland, 24 - 26 September 2014.
- The deadline for paper submissions is 1st December 2012.
- Special issue on Weighted Logics for AI in International Journal of Approximate Reasoning.
- The deadline for paper submissions is 31st December 2012.