Forthcoming and current events in (or related to) the community of Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- EBL 2014: 17th Brazilian Logic Conference. Petropolis, Brazil, 7-11 April 2014.
- ISMVL 2014: 44th IEEE International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic. Bremen, Germany, 19 - 21 May 2014.
- ICAISC 2014: 13th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing, Zakopane, Poland, 1 - 5 June 2014.
- Logica 2014: Any topic on Logic, except those focused on specialized technical applications. Hejnice Monastery, Hejnice, Czech Republic, 16 - 20 June 2014.
- AAA88: AAA88 Workshop on General Algebra. Warsaw, Poland, 19 - 22 June 2014.
- Trends in Logic XIII: Gentzen's and Jaśkowski's heritage; 80 years of Natural Deduction and Sequent Calculi. University of Lodz, Poland, 2 - 5 July 2014.
- Trends in Logic XIV: The Road Less Travelled, Off-stream applications of formal methods. University of Ghent, Belgium, 8 - 11 July 2014.
- IPMU 2014: 15th International Conference on Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems Conference. Montpellier, France, 15 - 19 July 2014.
- LATD 2014: Logic, Algebra and Truth Degrees 2012. Vienna, Austria, 16 - 19 July 2014. Fourth official conference of the MathFuzzLog.
- PRUV 2014: First International Workshop on Logics for Reasoning about Preferences, Uncertainty and Vagueness. Vienna, Austria, 23 - 24 July 2014.
- WoLLIC 2014: 21st Workshop on Logic, Language, Information and Computation. Valparaíso, Chile, 1 - 4 September 2014.
- FedCSIC 2014: Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems. Warsaw, Poland, 7 - 10 September 2014.
- IEEE IS'14: IEEE Intelligent Systems IS'14. Warsaw, Poland, 24 - 26 September 2014.
- ESSLLI 2014: 26th European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information. Tübingen, Germany, 11 - 22 August 2014, with the course Gentle introduction to Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- The deadline for paper submissions is 1st December 2012.
- Special issue on Weighted Logics for AI in International Journal of Approximate Reasoning.
- The deadline for paper submissions is 31st December 2012.