Forthcoming and current events in (or related to) the community of Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- Beyond True and False: Logic, Algebra and Topology. Florence, Italy, 3 - 5 December 2014.
- AsubL5: Algebra and Substructural Logics is a workshop on algebraic structures related to substructural logic. La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia, 13 - 16 December 2014.
- Workshop on Vagueness via non-classical logics: Sydney, Australia, 17 - 19 December 2014.
- BLAST 2015: 6th BLAST conference focusing on Boolean Algebras, Lattices, Algebraic Logic, Quantum Logic, Universal Algebra, Set Theory, Set-theoretic Topology and Point-free Topology. Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA, 5 - 9 January 2015.
- LNAT 3: The semantics and pragmatics of logical constants. Brussels, 5 - 6 February 2015.
- ISMVL 2015: 45th IEEE International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic. Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, 18 - 20 May 2015.
- TACL 2015: Topology, Algebra, and Categories in Logic 2015. School: Campus of Salerno, Fisciano 15 - 19 June 2015. Conference: Ischia, Italy, 21 - 26 June 2015.
- IFSA/EUSFLAT 2015: 16th World Congress of the International Fuzzy Systems Association (IFSA) and 9th Conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (EUSFLAT). Gijón, Spain, 30 June - 3 July 2015.
- LICS 2015: Thirtieth annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science. Kyoto, Japan, 6 - 10 July 2015.
- WoLLIC 2015: 22nd Workshop on Logic, Language, Information and Computation. Bloomington, Indiana, USA, 20 - 23 July 2015.
- CLMPS 2015: 15th Congress on Logic, Methodology, and Philosophy of Science CLMPS, co-located with Logic Colloquium. Helsinki, Finland, 3 - 8 August 2015.
- TbiLLC 2015: Eleventh International Tbilisi Symposium on Language, Logic and Computation. Tbilisi, Georgia, 21 - 25 September 2015.
- LORI 2015: The fifth international conference on Logic, Rationality and Interaction. Taipei, Taiwan, 28 - 30 October 2015.
- A special issue of Fuzzy Sets and Systems in honor of Francesc Esteva on the occasion of his 70th birthday is currently being edited by Félix Bou, Marco Cerami, Pere Garcia, Àngel García-Cerdaña, Lluís Godo and Carles Noguera.