Welcome to the page of the working group on Mathematical Fuzzy Logic, the MathFuzzLog, founded in September 2007. Its aims are to conduct and promote the research in Mathematical Fuzzy Logic understood as a bunch of formal systems of non-classical logics as established after Hájek's monograph, Metamathematics of Fuzzy Logic.
- Carles Noguera, Institute of Information Theory and Automation, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Rep.
This official page of the MathFuzzLog is intended to be written collaboratively by the members of the group, in the style of Wikipedia. We expect to obtain a useful site for all researchers in Mathematical Fuzzy Logic around the world, with relevant information about the topics under the scope of the group, the main publications, information about the researchers and their institutions and activities, etc. Therefore all members are kindly encouraged to edit the entries and add new ones following our guidelines.
New reference books
- P. Cintula, P. Hájek and C. Noguera (eds). Handbook of Mathematical Fuzzy Logic, Studies in Logic, Mathematical Logic and Foundations, vol. 37 and 38, College Publications, London, 2011.
- Daniele Mundici. Advanced Łukasiewicz calculus and MV-algebras, Trends in Logic, Vol. 35, Springer, 2011.
MathFuzzLog official meetings
- The first official conference of the MathFuzzLog, Logic, Algebra and Truth Degrees, was held in Siena, Italy, 8 - 11 September 2008. Web page of the conference
- The second Logic, Algebra and Truth Degrees was in Prague, Czech Republic, 7 - 11 September 2010. Web page of the conference
- The fourth Logic, Algebra and Truth Degrees was in Vienna, 16 - 19 July 2014, in the context of Vienna Summer of Logic.
- Important definitions
- Journals and Book series
- Meetings and special sessions
- Open problems list
- Position offers
- Research centers
- Special issues and edited volumes
Become a member!
If you are doing research in some of the topics under the scope of the group, you are encouraged to join the MathFuzzLog. Click here!