(Redirected from Mathfuzzlog:Current events)
Forthcoming and current events in (or related to) the community of Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- JELIA 2014: 14th European Conference on Logics in Artificial Intelligence. Madeira Island, Portugal, 24 - 26 September 2014.
- IEEE IS'14: IEEE Intelligent Systems IS'14. Warsaw, Poland, 24 - 26 September 2014.
- ISRALOG'14: Israeli Workshop on Non-Classical Logics and Their Applications. Haifa, Israel, 29 September - 1 October 2014.
- Beyond True and False: Logic, Algebra and Topology. Florence, Italy, 3 - 5 December 2014.
- AsubL5: Algebra and Substructural Logics is a workshop on algebraic structures related to substructural logic. La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia, 13 - 16 December 2014.
- BLAST 2015: 6th BLAST conference focusing on Boolean Algebras, Lattices, Algebraic Logic, Quantum Logic, Universal Algebra, Set Theory, Set-theoretic Topology and Point-free Topology. Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA, 5 - 9 January 2015.
- ISMVL 2015: 45th IEEE International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic. Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, 18 - 20 May 2015.
- IFSA/EUSFLAT 2015: 16th World Congress of the International Fuzzy Systems Association (IFSA) and 9th Conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (EUSFLAT). Gijón, Spain, 30 June - 3 July 2015.
- LICS 2015: Thirtieth annual ACM/IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science. Kyoto, Japan, 6 - 10 July 2015.
- CLMPS 2015: 15th Congress on Logic, Methodology, and Philosophy of Science CLMPS. Helsinki, Finland, 3 - 8 August 2015.
- A special issue of Fuzzy Sets and Systems in honor of Francesc Esteva on the occasion of his 70th birthday is currently being edited by Félix Bou, Marco Cerami, Pere Garcia, Àngel García-Cerdaña, Lluís Godo and Carles Noguera.