(Redirected from Mathfuzzlog:Current events)
Forthcoming and current events in (or related to) the community of Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- ISMVL 2013: 43rd IEEE International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic. Toyama, Japan, 21 - 24 May 2013.
- Uncertain Reasoning: Special Track at the 26th International FLAIRS Conference on Uncertain Reasoning, St. Pete Beach, Florida, USA, 22 - 24 May 2013.
- Logica 2013: Any topic on Logic, except those focused on specialized technical applications. Hejnice Monastery, Hejnice, Czech Republic, 17 - 21 June 2013.
- IFSA-NAFIPS 2013: International Fuzzy Systems Association Conference - NAFIPS Annual Meeting. Edmonton, Canada, 24 - 28 June 2013.
- FUZZ-IEEE 2013: IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems. Hyderabad, India, 7 - 10 July 2013.
- ECSQARU 2013: 12th European Conference on Symbolic and Quantitative Approaches to Reasoning with Uncertainty. Utrecht, The Netherlands, 7 - 10 July 2013.
- 9th Panhellenic Logic Symposium: Symposium covering several featured areas such as Algebraic logic, Logic in Computer Science, Non-classical and Modal Logics, Model Theory and Proof Theory. National Technical University of Athens, Greece, 15 - 19 July 2013.
- TACL 2013: 6th Topology, Algebra, and Categories in Logic. Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, USA, 28 July - 1 August 2013.
- IJCAI 2013: 23rd International Joint Conference in Artificial Intelligence. Beijing, China, 3 - 9 August 2013.
- BLAST 2013: 5th BLAST conference focusing on Boolean Algebras, Lattices, Algebraic Logic, Quantum Logic, Universal Algebra, Set Theory, Set-theoretic Topology and Point-free Topology. Chapman University, Orange, California, USA, 5 - 9 August 2013.
- ManyVal 2013: International workshop on the logical and algebraic aspects of many-valued reasoning. This year the topic is "Games, decisions and rationality". Institute of Philosophy, Academy of Sciences of Czech Republic, Prague, Czech Republic, 4 - 6 September 2013.
- EUSFLAT 2013: 8th conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology. University of Milano-Bicocca, Milan, Italy, 11 - 13 September, 2013.
- CLPS 2013: Congress on Logic and Philosophy of Science. Faculty of Arts and Philosophy, Ghent University, Belgium, 16 - 20 September, 2013.
- ALC 2013: 13th Asian Logic Conference. Guangzhou, China, 16 - 20 September, 2013.
- LPAR-19: 19th International Conference on Logic for Programming Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning. Stellenbosch, South Africa, 14 - 19 December 2013.
- IPMU 2014: 15th International Conference on Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems Conference. Montpellier, France, 15 - 19 July 2014.
- ESSLLI 2013: 25th European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information. Düsseldorf, Germany, 5 - 16 August 2013.
- The deadline for paper submissions is 1st December 2012.
- Special issue on Weighted Logics for AI in International Journal of Approximate Reasoning.
- The deadline for paper submissions is 31st December 2012.