Links to preprints written by members of the group.
- Many preprints of papers on formal fuzzy mathematics can be found on the project page Foundations of Fuzzy Mathematics.
- Preprints of papers written by members of Institute for Research and Applications of Fuzzy Modeling, University of Ostrava are available at .
- Preprint of the paper Logics preserving degrees of truth from varieties of residuated lattices is available at . Authors: F. Bou, F. Esteva, J. M. Font, A. Gil, L. Godo, A. Torrens, V. Verdú. Year: 2008.
- Preprint of the paper The variety generated by all the ordinal sums of perfect MV-chains is available at . Author: Matteo Bianchi. Year: 2011.
- Preprint of the paper First-order Nilpotent Minimum Logics: first steps is available at . Author: Matteo Bianchi. Year: 2011.
- Preprint of the paper On some logical and algebraic properties of axiomatic extensions of the monoidal t-norm based logic MTL related with single chain completeness is available at . Author: Matteo Bianchi. Year: 2012.