Special issues and edited volumes
Calls for contributions in special issues and edited volumes.
- The deadline for paper submissions is 1st December 2012.
- Special issue on Weighted Logics for AI in International Journal of Approximate Reasoning.
- The deadline for paper submissions is 31st December 2012.
- Special issue of Studia Logica on Recent Developments related to Residuated Lattices and Substructural Logics, edited by Nikolaos Galatos, Peter Jipsen, Tomasz Kowalski, and Hiroakira Ono, in press.
- Understanding Vagueness - Logical, Philosophical and Linguistic Perspectives, Studies in Logic 36, College Publications, 2011. Edited by Petr Cintula, Christian Fermüller, Lluís Godo, and Petr Hájek.
- Special issue of Logic Journal of the IGPL based on contributions of Logic, Algebra and Truth Degrees 2008, edited by Franco Montagna, Roberto Cignoli, Francesc Esteva, and Hiroakira Ono. Appeared in Logic Journal of the IGPL 19 (3) 2011. Contents
- Special issue of Journal of Logic and Computation on Applications of Topological Dualities to Measure Theory in Algebraic Many-Valued Logic, edited by Stefano Aguzzoli, Brunella Gerla, and Vincenzo Marra. Appeared in Journal of Logic and Computation 21 (3) 2011. Contents
- Special issue of Journal of Logic and Computation on Mathematical Fuzzy Logic, edited by Petr Cintula, George Metcalfe, and Carles Noguera. Appeared in Journal of Logic and Computation 21 (5) 2011. Contents
- Witnessed Years: Essays in Honour of Petr Hájek, Tributes 10, College Publications, London, 2010. Edited by Petr Cintula, Zuzana Haniková, and Vítězslav Švejdar.
- Special issue of Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing on Multiple-Valued Logic and its algebra, edited by Anatolij Dvurecenskij, George Georgescu, Afrodita Iorgulescu, and Sergiu Rudeanu. Appeared in Journal of Multiple-Valued Logic and Soft Computing 16 (3-5) 2010. Contents
- Special issue of Studia Logica on Vagueness, edited by Libor Běhounek and Rosanna Keefe. Appeared in Studia Logica 90 (3) 287-453 (2008). CfP