- Arnon Avron, School of Computer Science, Tel-Aviv University, Israel.
- Truth Degrees, Relevance, and Paraconsistency
- Félix Bou, Artificial Intelligence Research Institute, CSIC, Spain.
- Fuzzy Modal Logics: A first approach
- Agata Ciabattoni, Institut für Computersprachen, Technische Universität Wien, Austria.
- SAT in monadic Gödel logics: (un)decidability results and applications
- Roberto Cignoli, Instituto Argentino de Matemática - CONICET, Argentina.
- Weakly locally finite MV-algebras and real-valued multisets
- Ioana Leuştean, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Bucharest, Romania.
- Linearity issues in the algebra of Łukasiewicz logic
- Franco Montagna, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Siena, Italy.
- Hiroakira Ono, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Japan.
- Complete ideal completions of residuated lattices and completeness of substructural predicate logics
- James G. Raftery, School of Mathematical Sciences, University of KwaZulu - Natal, South Africa.
- Admissible Rules and the Leibniz Hierarchy
Invited lectures were scheduled
for 50 minutes plus 10 minutes for discussion. Abstracts of all invited talks can be found in the Volume of Abstracts. Slides can be downloaded from the Program section.